Sunday 24 November 2019

"Remember my child, when you walk through the valley,
I will never leave or forsake you, I will not leave you
comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn or helpless and
when you pass through the valley of weeping, I will make
it a place of springs and blessings when you draw your
strength from Me (Jn 14:18; Ps 84:6).

Never forget My Goodness, I am Good all the time, even
when you don't understand My plans for your life.
Bring Me glory by keeping praise on your lips.

And my child when life is hard and the storms come,
don't be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called
you by name, you are Mine. When you go through deep
waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you
go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When
you walk through the fire of oppression you will not be
burned up for I am your God and your Saviour.

I will never leave you or forsake you, no-one can snatch
you out of My hand! If I be for you who can be against
you? Nothing can separate you from My love!
(Isa 43:1-3; Heb 13:5, Jn 10:28, Rom 8:31,39)."

No comments: